Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Where do i begin

Well, i guess i begin with hello so... Hi. There thats out of the way. Just to set the record straight this experiment is all the work of dear old mom. She has decided that this will be fun and while it may be for her and maybe even me i am not sure what this will bring to you. When she said that i was doing this earlier this evening I posed the question what do I write about.she then said well I could write about anything really what happened on any given day or my thoughts of politics or whatever. I then informed her that for my audience, "I sat in the garage today, tomorrow I"llbe in the garage and, yesterday I sat in the garage" wouldnt really be interesting but still she persisted so here it is. Well I hope you enjoyed this little chat which I have been told is the first of many fun times to come. We'll see....

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Well, I'd say your very first blog was great.

If all else fails, you can always answer the MI-5 questions. They are usually fun, and at least that will give you one post a week. (And you don't have to try to think of something to say.)

Unknown said...

You could do an essay on why the Giants are better than the Patriots. That will get some conversation going!