Wednesday, January 3, 2007

here comes number two

hey there fans how is the world doing today,as reported previously today i spent the better part of my day in the garage. And you guessed it looks like more of the same for the foreseeable future. I must admit however that since my excursion to the Reed family Christmas party I have the urge to go somewhere, anywhere to avoid a winter of keeping myself company with smokes and the ever present sent of propane. So if anyone has a suggestion, keeping in mind that I am broke and have no transportation, let me know. Also if you are reading this and are my sister please make contact i have a question for you and you happen to have the knowledge that i require. Dont worry nothing bad just a few questions.
On a slightly different topic how about those Giants. Now before any of you patriot fans get to fired up, what would you think of a New York vs New England super bowl? I, the eternal fan, know that it wouldnt be pretty. I mean how could it be really? I mean Tiki, Shockey Strahan,Umenorya,Manning just to name a few. I will grant that the last month of the season was slightly less then desirable for me but now that we are in the playoffs we are most definately on our way. I hope. well let me know what you think about anything

2 comments:

Brian Kenny said...

Hmm... Pats vs. Giants... Manning vs Brady... I'll take that super bowl any day! ;-)

Lisa said...

And so I will ask an expert--just when is the Superbowl? I also cook "Superbowl Food" on Superbowl Sunday, and I need to start planning. Thanks for your help!!!