Thursday, January 25, 2007

remember me?

Hey there sports fans, how is the world. I know its been a while since I posted but I just havent had much to say.
Last monday I started a new class that my dearest sister paid for in honor of my birthday coming up soon. Its a woodworking class that is held in thomaston. Its a small class only ten of us, and I am more advanced than the rest of them but it should be fun as long as I can get the needed materials.
To Bigguns my deepest sympathies for your LOSS... (i wish i could make loss bigger).For those of you who dont keep track of professional sports the Patriots lost to the Colts of Indy thus ending their season. Soo sad.
Well not much else to say so I will post again soon from a undisclosed location close to the garage.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Anything new, Dave?

How's woodworking class?

How was the Superbowl?