Saturday, January 13, 2007

mi5

1/ my fondest childhood winter memory would probably be the time dad, myself, and Jen went to cut down a christmas tree without telling mom. when we came out of the woods down the street I remember feeling like the marines had been called in to find us.
2/Well the most memorable winter driving mishap would have to be the time dad and I and sarah went to new york for christmas. we made it as far as thomaston when a piece of ice punctured the tire on the big hill going into thomaston. Dad pulled over to change the tire. On the side of the hill. Dad wedged some luggage behing the tires hoping that it would keep the car from rolling backwards down the hill. Just as dad was getting the car jacked up the jack slipped and went THROUGH dads hand pinning his hand inside the headlight . Dad managed to lift the car up enough to free his hand. we flagged down an ambulance that happened to be going by and dad and i went to the hospital. After some stitches he then proceeded to new york alone.
3/The worst winter storm I remember was also with my father and sister. We were headed to new york and got lost some where in rhode Island. It was so bad we couldnt see a foot in front of us because it was snowing so hard dad almost pulled over for the night . And anyone that knows dad knows that takes some kind of storm
4/I f i could escape winter it would have to be on a south pacific island because its seriously warmer, I could fish all day, and hopefully the natives would be friendly.
5/I think it is part of both natural weather patterns in history and global warming. I think thats why the environmentals and the industrials will never agree and we the people will never know the truth. because their whole reason for existance doesnt allow either to own up to their roles in the question of global warming vs natural weather patterns

1 comment:

Billy Rhythm said...

Remind me not to make any winter trips with your Dad.