Saturday, January 6, 2007

oh really

well its 6:40 on a saturday night and guess what i am not in the garage. I am not even in Spruce Head I am reporting to the minions from a secret location in Rockland. I just reviewed the blogs in our little clan and saw the comments that i recieved. First thanks to all my fans for the comments i received. Secondly to bigguns although we,the giants, have had a somewhat dissapointing season I look forward with great anticipation to seeing Tom Brady unconscious,maybe even bloody on his back as the giants will most certaintly roll on to victory.i hope.
To my dearest sister i read your last post and thought you should know how proud of your accomplishments we all are especially me. While you will most certainly have bad days i have unlimited faith that you will prevail in your new endevours. As far as your research goes any questions i can answer i will. I, as you may recall, had a best friend die of an overdose. Also i am surrounded by an island full of junkies past or present so let me know if i can help.
On a lighter note the masses will rejoice in the fact that i did leave the garage for at least two hours on BOTH of the last two days. Last night I and my mother went to get coffee and did some light shopping at JC Pennys. I had a gift certificate from dad. Tonight mom took me to pizza hut and then we headed to this secret location. well i am gonna go now because honestly my wrist hurts i am slowly getting used to this blogging thing hopefully everyone enjoys it as much as i do writing it see you next time from an undisclosed location somewhere close to the garage.

No comments: